History of Advanced Foot and Ankle Clinics
Serge and Ilona Barlaam graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine, one of the oldest and most respected podiatric schools in the U.S. During their tenure, the doctors worked in the largest podiatric clinic in the world, located on school premises. After graduating, the Barlaam’s completed a two-year podiatric residency at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in New York, where they were exposed to a wide variety of podiatric conditions and treatments. In 2006 Doctors Barlaam proudly opened Advanced Foot and Ankle Clinics.
At Advanced Foot & Ankle Clinic, we believe in prevention before treatment. Our goal is to keep your feet healthy and avoid future complications through a comprehensive treatment plan that includes education, exercises and routine podiatric care.
Our physicians have extensive experience treating a full-spectrum of foot conditions and Dr. Serge Barlaam’s previous experience as a medical doctor gives him a broad perspective on the diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle problems.
Our expertise includes:
- Foot surgery and rehabilitation
- Toenail fungus laser therapy
- Diabetic foot care
- Infection control
- Gait analysis and foot biomechanics
Why Choose Advanced Foot & Ankle Clinics
- The best medical technology
- Experienced and friendly physicians
- Comprehensive diagnostics
- Full service: all your podiatry needs in one place
- Our convenient locations make it easy to reach our services from everywhere in Seattle or the Eastside
- Our Bel-Red location is the closest foot and ankle clinic to the Microsoft Campus